We'll talk about what the future will bring in the software space and how we can work together to build up the marketing funnel from the ground up.
The companyAs a one-stop-shop for IT services, we help our clients build and run effective & high-performance software solutions, fit to their business, regardless of scale.
Actively nurturing our people’s knowledge, initiative, and result-driven attitude, we’ve built a culture that is consistently mentioned by our clients as a top reason for the continued collaboration over the years.
With an established R&D department and using a Product Validation methodology, we explore Innovation Driven Solutions for both our clients and ourselves.
The teamWe believe in moving fast and doing epic things. Although we're a rather small team, we like working smart and quickly adapt to market feedback, capturing opportunities where others might take too long to make a move.
The jobYou'll be working on both the Business and Employer side of things with a high degree of freedom and ownership. We really enjoy working with people who know what they're doing and want to make a mark through their work - contributing to business results in the process.Why do anything if not giving it your best, right?
- Develop and continuously adapt a content development plan based on user persona research and analytics.
- Ensure alignment with the marketing strategy and compliance with quality standards around proper grammar, tone, messaging and effectiveness.
- Work with the marketing team and with subject matter experts to develop engaging and SEO optimized content across the buyer's journey, including articles, white papers, e-books, infographics, podcasts, videos, and others you decide are relevant.
- Lead content repurposing/reformatting for different channels in order to take advantage of each one's native capabilities.
- Ensure proper content distribution through owned and paid channels and measure its impact over time, identifying improvement opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience as a content marketing specialist or similar role.
- Experience in the IT services or software sector, preferably on an international level.
- Excellent writing and editing ability with flawless English. German is a plus.
- A working understanding of Design, Advertising, and Business.
- Proactive and with a sense of getting things done.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal-oriented.
- Adaptable, with an ability to work iteratively on multiple projects in different stages.
- Good interpersonal skills and an overall good match with our company values.
If you feel it's time for a change that will enable you to do work that matters, simply fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with more details.
By the way, we're big fans of double chocolate ice cream.