About the company
Qubiz provides complete IT solutions for Mid-sized companies – usually from Western Europe. Our main goal is to enable our clients’ through IT solutions (whether it’s Enterprise, Web, Mobile, BI, Integration or Quality Assurance) to do efficiently and effectively what they are best at. We have expertise in different industries, such as healthcare, financial services, professional services, leisure and hospitality, education, manufacturing, real estate, government and trade.
We are a team built on trust and respect so we value everyone for what he or she is, love to innovate and take risks in order to offer our clients custom-tailored IT solutions. We have a lot of fun in everything we do both inside and outside of the office.
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should be able to write and speak fluently in English and to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around us.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Automating and maintaining the continuous delivery process of cloud-based (AWS/Azure) and on-site production systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technologies, tools and products related to continuous delivery
Required Skills and Experience
- AWS: 2+ years’ experience with a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, ECS, S3, AWS CLI, VPC, RDS, IAM, CloudWatch etc.) to develop and maintain an automated delivery process for cloud solutions
- Azure: 1+ years’ experience with a broad range of Azure technologies (Azure Powershell, Azure SQL, App Services, Application Insights, Storage accounts, WebJobs etc.) to develop and maintain an automated delivery process for cloud solutions
- 2+ years’ experience with managing source control repositories GIT, TFS/VSTS
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer with continuous integration and continuous delivery, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. bash scripting and powershell) and automation skills.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with cloud resource monitoring tools (AWS, Azure)
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex application deployment issues.
- Client facing: Ability to understand (and anticipate) client needs, communicate efficiently with them and propose constructive solutions to their challenges
- Team player: Be aware of the skills and know-how within the team, interact well with team members in order to find the most optimal solutions for any sort of challenges.
It’s considered a plus if you have knowledge of
- OO Programming Skills: OO Programming skills (Java or C#).
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (SQL Server, MySQL, RDS).
- Working knowledge of Docker tools and Docker repository
- Knowledge of setting up and configuring SSL certificates and DNS records
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
Benefits (included, but not limited to)
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development
- Various career paths within the company
- Training and certifications
- Challenging projects
- Fun team-buildings
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice
- Fresh fruit on your table every day