Do you want to make an impact? We want to meet you!
Qubiz has been in the build-great-software business since 2008. We know what we’re doing. Companies around Europe rely on our services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic front-end developer to join our team. If you have relevant experience, passion for technology, curiosity to try & learn new things and awareness of the latest trends in the mobile industry, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
We are not into micro-managing. This means you’ll have the freedom to act and you’ll need to demonstrate proactivity in your work.
You will be required to have the chance to build awesome applications for our customers: big and small, enterprise and startup organizations alike. But fear not, you’ll never get bored: you’ll permanently need to learn new technologies, business flows, tips & tricks to avoid reinventing the wheel every time. A good eye for user experience and design (not to mention hidden designer skills) is a big plus.
English skills are an absolute must. English humor is a big plus. It will allow you to be assertive in your communication and your audience will love it.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Learn a lot. Because each project is one of a kind.
- Work in a team, with experienced technical leads.
- Listen to requirements, perform technical analysis.
- Provide realistic estimations on application and task level.
- Suggest optimal technical solutions, considering reusable components.
- Take full ownership of your development tasks and deliver quality code.
- Collaborate closely with your team members to achieve your goals.
- Suggest improvements and new initiatives regarding mobile development.
- Preferably 10+ (OK, then at least 3) years of relevant experience.
- solid experience with at least one modern js framework: Angular, Vue, React
- solid experience with any of CSS3, LESS, Sass
- experience with any of webpack, browserify, systemjs
- experience with HTML5 APIs
- experience with unit testing
- experience with any of Git, Mercurial, TFVC
- knowledge of redux/flux architecture
- a get things done mentality
- a passion for programming
It’s considered a plus if you have experience with:
- material UI
- presentational and container components
- BEM methodology
- functional programming
- Microsoft backend technologies (C#, .NET, MSSQL)
- geolocation systems (GPS coordinates, tracking etc)
Benefits (include but do not limit to):
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development
- Various career paths within the company
- Trainings and certifications
- Challenging projects
- Fun team building sessions
- 50% discount on gym/sports club membership fees
- Fresh fruit on your table every day
- Attractive salary