About the company:
Qubiz is a software development company that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies – usually from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
- Knowledge of the HTTP Protocol and of OOP Principles
- Some Knowledge of PHP and Relation Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Some Experience in Using VCS Systems (e.g. Git)
- Passion for programming and for self-improvement
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Is a plus if you have:
- Experience with a PHP Framework, like Symfony or Zend
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles and Design Patterns in OOP
- Experience in Working with Linux Systems
- Experience with Doctrine
Benefits (include but do not limit to):
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development;
- Various career paths within the company;
- Training and certifications;
- Challenging projects;
- Private health insurance;
- 50% discount for gym or sports pass of your choice;
- Fresh fruit on your table every day.