Do you want to make an impact? We want to meet you!
Qubiz has been in the build-great-software business since 2008. We know what we’re doing. Companies around Europe rely on our services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic mobile developer to join our team. If you have relevant experience, passion for technology, curiosity to try & learn new things and awareness of the latest trends in the mobile industry, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
We are not into micro-managing. This means you’ll have the freedom to act and you’ll need to demonstrate proactivity in your work.
You will be required to have the chance to build awesome mobile applications for our customers: big and small, enterprise and startup organizations alike. But fear not, you’ll never get bored: you’ll permanently need to learn new technologies, business flows, tips & tricks to avoid reinventing the wheel every time. A good eye for user experience and design (not to mention hidden designer skills) is a big plus.
English skills are an absolute must. English humor is a big plus. It will allow you to be assertive in your communication and your audience will love it.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Learn a lot. Because each project is one of a kind.
- Work in a team, with experienced technical leads.
- Listen to requirements, perform technical analysis.
- Provide realistic estimations on application and task level.
- Suggest optimal technical solutions, considering reusable components.
- Take full ownership of your development tasks and deliver quality code.
- Collaborate closely with your team members to achieve your goals.
- Suggest improvements and new initiatives regarding mobile development.
- Preferably 10+ (OK, then at least 1) years of relevant experience.
- Solid fundamental programming concepts, such as OOP, design patterns, MVC, web services (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming concepts.
- Advanced debugging skills.
- Experience with continuous integration, version control systems and dependency managers.
- Very strong awareness of the mobile industry and its latest trends.
- Teamwork orientation and good communication skills.
- Customer orientation, business understanding and ability to perform functional analysis.
- Curiosity and quick learning ability.
- Creativity and a good eye for design.
Any of the below is considered a plus
- Experience in more than one mobile platform.
- Understanding of hybrid mobile technologies.
- Experience with the product launch process.
- German or Dutch language
- Friendly environment, a great team
- Professional and personal development
- Varied and challenging projects
- All the support for a healthy life, sports, and hobbies
- Fun in & out of office
- And some money every month