Do you want to make an impact? We want to meet you!
Qubiz has been in the build-great-software business since 2008. We know what we're doing. Companies around Europe rely on our services. We are looking for an enthusiastic mobile developer to join our team. If you have relevant experience, passion for technology, curiosity to try & learn new things and awareness of the latest trends in the mobile industry, we have an awesome opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should be able to write and speak fluently in English and to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn't need step by step guidance to do his or her job. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Learn a lot. Because each project is one of a kind;
- Work in a team, with experienced technical leads;
- Listen to requirements, perform technical analysis;
- Provide realistic estimations on the application and task level;
- Suggest optimal technical solutions, considering reusable components;
- Take full ownership of your development tasks and deliver quality code;
- Collaborate closely with your team members to achieve your goals;
- Suggest improvements and new initiatives regarding mobile development.
- Preferably 10+ (OK, then at least 3 😊) years of relevant experience working on mobile projects (Swift or Kotlin preferred);
- Solid fundamental programming concepts, such as OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, REST APIs;
- Experience with publishing apps on Google Play / App Store;
- Experience with continuous integration, version control systems, and advanced debugging skills;
- Experience writing unit tests;
- Strong awareness of the mobile industry and its latest trends;
- Teamwork orientation and good communication skills;
- Customer orientation, business understanding and ability to perform functional analysis;
- Curiosity and quick learning ability;
- Creativity and a good eye for design.
Any of the below is considered a plus
- Experience in more than one mobile platform;
- Experience with hybrid mobile technologies (React Native, Flutter);
- Knowledge of some of the following: functional programming, reactive programming, asynchronous processes;
- Automated UI testing.
- Friendly environment, a great team;
- Professional and personal development;
- Varied and challenging projects;
- All the support for a healthy life, sports, and hobbies;
- Fun in & out of office;
- And some money every month.