Qubiz is a software development company that delivers custom-tailored IT solutions for growing companies – usually from Western Europe. Our solutions range from enterprise software applications and business intelligence solutions to web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should be able to write and speak fluently in English and to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
- 6+ years of experience
- At least 4+ years of hands-on development experience using Core Java
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Core, Apache HttpClient, NingHttpClient, AWS SDK library. FTP, Junit, Maven
- Strong understanding of Data Structure and OOPs concepts.
- Should have good analytical skills and be a problem solver.
- A passion for programming and a constant drive for self-development
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Analytical and critical thinking
It’s considered a plus if you have knowledge of:
- Java 8 (Lambda + CompletableFutures)
- Consuming REST services
- HyperMedia APIs
- Basic understanding of Jenkins
- Working in an onsite/offshore model
Benefits (include but do not limit to):
- Friendly environment suited for professional and personal development
- Various career paths within the company
- Training and certifications
- Challenging projects
- Fun team building sessions
- 50% discount on gym/sports club membership fees
- Fresh fruit on your table every day
- Attractive salary